DEADLINE IS PAST – SUBMISSIONS ARE NO LONGER BEING ACCEPTED
Retirement Voices Questionnaire
If you are a woman who is retired, we’re glad you’re here! And we appreciate your willingness to share your thoughts and insights about your transition to this stage of life.
Getting started is as easy as 1-2-3:
- REGISTER OR LOG IN: The first time you visit, click on the blue underlined word Register (just after the Submission Guidelines below) and enter your email and a password. You MUST register in order to save or submit your answers to the questionnaire. For every subsequent visit, click on the blue underlined word Login and enter your email and password.
- COMPLETE THE REQUIRED FIELDS: Tell us a little about yourself.
- PROCEED TO THE QUESTIONNAIRE: Answer as many questions as you like. When you’re done, scroll to the bottom of the questionnaire and click either Save Draft or Submit:
- Save Draft enables you to answer the questions in more than one session. To come back to the questionnaire later, simply Login and your saved information will appear.
- Submit sends your answers to us. Please note that once you hit Submit, you won’t be able to retrieve your information again.
When you’re ready to log out from the site, go to the upper right corner of the page, hover over “Howdy” and you’ll see the Log Out link.
Please remember: We can’t receive your submission until you click the Submit button! And the submission deadline is April 30, 2019.
Submission Guidelines (and some of the required legal disclosures)
- Submissions will be accepted through April 30, 2019.
- All submissions must be previously unpublished. Work posted anywhere online or in print counts as having been published.
- By completing and submitting this questionnaire, you grant to the co-authors a royalty-free nonexclusive license to publish, reproduce, display, distribute and use excerpts or all of your submission in any form.
- The co-authors are under no obligation to use all submissions. The co-authors will select which submissions, in part or in their entirety, will be included in the book. Submissions may be edited for grammar and clarity.
- Submitters who are selected will receive notice of their inclusion. No payment will be made for selected submissions. You will be sent one free copy of the book if your submission (or excerpts thereof) is published.
- You are granting to the co-authors permission to use your brief career description, year you retired, age at retirement and city/state alongside your response(s) that are selected for the book.